Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My First Post

I have been reading a great book by Will Richardson called Blogs, Wikis, Podcasts, and Other Powerfu Web Tools for Classrooms. It explains all of these Web 2.0 tools in ways that are very easy to understand and gives practical ideas for how you can use these tools in the classroom. It is highly recommended that you try all of these tools  yourself since your students are using them. I have started a Facebook account (much to my children's dismay!) and I am using igoogle and delicious. It is quite something to think about how the web has changed in just a short amount of time. 
Post Options
I want to be able to share all that I have learned with the teachers so that they can teach our 21st century learners in engaging ways. We have to be able to keep their attention and interest. We are being given technology tools, so it is of the utmost importance that we learn to use them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment